Phone Number Invalid! Please enter the country code followed by the number.
Please check your mail to complete the process.
1. How do I find out more about mobotop.com? if you want more information send us an email (email@example.com) we will be happy to send you more information about our company and services.
2. What are terms and conditions for? To protect your rights as customer, something that we take seriously. If you like more information just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. What can I contact you about? Anything you want regarding mobotop.com and its services, just send us an email (email@example.com). We really appreciate all feedback on our services as well as new ideas to make things better for our customers.
4. What do I do if I can’t find the answer I am looking for? Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be happy to assist you.
Help with Sending Top Up
2. Why do I have to pay tax in the country where I am sending top up? In many countries the local sales tax must be paid where the product is consumed, just like if you bought the top up from a store in that country.
3. Where is my card details stored? For security reasons, we do not process payments directly. For credit card payments, we use the secure provider of online payments processing. No details are stored with Mobotop.
5. What payment cards can I use at your site? You can currently use VISA and MasterCard credit cards. You can also use PayPal for using our services and in future we will be adding more payment options.
6. Will the top up still get through if the phone is roaming? The top up is delivered to the phone account wherever it is in the world. The confirmation message is also delivered wherever the phone is in the world.
7. What can I do if I sent the top up to the wrong number by accident? All transactions are final. Once the top up is sent to a phone number, it is available for use immediately; hence it cannot be refunded or removed from the phone again. Please always double check the number you enter. Also please make sure that you select the operator correctly.
8. Why is my payment/credit card not being accepted at your site? There are various reasons that your card may not work at our site. The most common is because your bank will not allow us to process the particular card and you should contact them to understand why not. We also limit the number of attempts that you can make with your card; checking back in a few days may resolve this issue.
10. Does the recipient know who the top up is from? The recipient is notified that they have received top up for all transactions. For almost all countries you have the option to enter a personal message where you can send a special message to the person at the same time. They will not know who has sent it unless you inform them.
Help with My Account
2. Are you going to charge me again in the future for something I do not agree with? Of course not, we only charge you at the time of the transaction (after you have entered your card details). There are no follow-up charges / recurring charges or anything else. Before submitting your details we state the total amount which you will pay. This is the only charge you will ever see from Mobotop.
3. How do I reset my password? To reset your password please go to www.mobotop.com. Under the login box there is a ‘forgot your password?’ link. When you click on this you will be asked for the email address that you have registered with Mobotop. We will send instructions on resetting your password to this email address.
4. I reset my password but did not receive the email? If the email is not in your inbox we suggest looking in the spam/junk mail folder. If the email is not in those folders and the email was sent successfully to you from our site then it may be that your internet service provider is blocking the emails from coming through and you must contact them. Unfortunately we do not have the facility to reset your password ourselves as this must be done from your email address for security reasons.
5. I have signed up but have not received my activation email? If the email is not in your inbox we suggest looking in the spam/junk mail folder. If the email is not in those folders please email us (info@Mobotop.com) from the email account you used to register with Mobotop and we will activate your account for you.
6. What should I do if I see unauthorized charges on my card from Mobotop? Mobotop do not have access to customer card information and this information is fully secure. Mobotop will not make unauthorized charges on any customers account. If you see unauthorized charges that refer to Mobotop you should contact your bank immediately as it is likely your card has been compromised elsewhere.
7. Refund Policy: We reconcile all transactions on our system with operators and payment gateways on transaction + 10 working day (excluding holidays) basis. Generally, we take less than 5 minutes to process a transaction. If a transaction has failed or refused by the operators (for any reason) then we will refund the full amount to your card using our standard refund process through the payment gateway. Please note in refund cases, the concerned bank may take 15-20 days to post a credit to your account.
This is an automatic process and will be followed in all cases, however, for cases where you have received a success confirmation but not received a recharge or any other case you are welcome to log a complaint at our website (feedback option) or at email@example.com and we will provide you a quick resolution.
Kindly note, in all cases our liability is only restricted to providing you a valid recharge or refund to the extent of payment received by us. We shall not be responsible for any other claim or consequential liability arising out of a failed recharge on our system.
Possible Error Messages
Password successfully changed and will take effect from next login.
Password change is unsuccessfull
Connectivity Failed! Please try again!